TARC Industrial Park Greater Noida
This premium logistics park project will be developed on a consolidated land parcel of 25 acres. We plan to develop state-of-the-art facilities here that will cover over half-a-million square feet.
The park is envisioned as a centre dedicated to the growing mobile, electronics and white goods industries in this zone. Both national and international brands are already present in the Greater Noida area. Our development seeks to complement and address this ecosystem's need for an organised and professionally managed logistics hub.
With the onset of work on Noida's Jewar Airport and proximity to the busy Eastern Peripheral Expressway, this Industrial Park is bound to be a much sought-after logistics centre.
- Ease of access from the 45m wide road
- More than half-a-million square feet of planned development
- Close to proposed Jewar Airport
- Located on the Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- Dedicated large parking bays
- Designed to ensure efficient vehicular movement
- Tech-enabled security and safety measures
- Secured gated infrastructure
- Includes green zones