TARC Industrial Park Manesar & Noida
TARC Industrial District Manesar
A strategically consolidated land bank of 148 acres, this ambitious project is designed to become a state-of-the-art Industry and Logistics Hub for the automotive segment.
Our land parcel is adjacent to the expansion zone of Maruti Suzuki - the largest proposed industrial development in the Manesar region. This gives our project tremendous value and importance.
We plan to support and strengthen the manufacturing ecosystem around this development by providing high-quality warehousing and allied solutions to all Tier I and Tier II suppliers in the automotive segment as well as ancillary units. This will help integrate the entire supply chain ecosystem and act as a catalyst for growth in this highly attractive industrial zone.
- High quality B2B Industry and Logistics Hub with a focus on the large automotive segment
- Designed and planned to be an environment friendly green hub
- Will include zoned development to synergise with the master planning of the Hub
- Efficient layout and well mapped-out support services plan
- Internationally benchmarked through the incorporation of global best practices
- Secure, tech-enabled cluster development process to be followed
This premium logistics park project will be developed on a consolidated land parcel of 25 acres. We plan to develop state-of-the-art facilities here that will cover over half-a-million square feet.
The park is envisioned as a centre dedicated to the growing mobile, electronics and white goods industries in this zone. Both national and international brands are already present in the Greater Noida area. Our development seeks to complement and address this ecosystem's need for an organised and professionally managed logistics hub.
With the onset of work on Noida's Jewar Airport and proximity to the busy Eastern Peripheral Expressway, this Industrial Park is bound to be a much sought-after logistics centre.
- Ease of access from the 45m wide road
- More than half-a-million square feet of planned development
- Close to proposed Jewar Airport
- Located on the Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- Dedicated large parking bays
- Designed to ensure efficient vehicular movement
- Tech-enabled security and safety measures
- Secured gated infrastructure
- Includes green zones